Ivy League provides vacation coverage. Programs include swimming (in June), sports, crafts, games, activities and snack. Please send your child with a nut-free lunch, and in June a bathing suit, towel, sunscreen and plastic bag.
Vacation Coverage is offered during most school vacation days.
- Hours offered: 8:30am - 4:30pm, flexible drop off and pick up times
- Please see enrollment form for specific days offered
- Program is open to students ages 3 through 12
How is Vacation Coverage different from school or camp?
- Students will be in combined age groups
- Program is open to friends and family
- Transportation is not provided
- Students must be potty trained
- Throughout the day, students will participate in sports, art projects, and a variety of experiences
What to bring, what to wear?
- Please pack a nut-free lunch
- Snack will be provided
- Please dress in casual play clothes, with sneakers
- During August and June, please pack 2 bathing suits, a towel and sunscreen as students will swim, weather permitting
Please download and complete our vacation coverage sign-up form to participate.