To most kids, summertime is all about swimming…relief from the summer heat, a time to splash, float, swim and relax in an enticing pool of sparkling, aqua-blue water.
At Ivy League, we’ve taken it a few steps further with swim facilities, instruction and activities that go way beyond the scope of other day camps to include:
- four heated swimming pools, each individually appropriate for age and swim experience
- certified Water Safety Instructors thoroughly educated to teach American Red Cross instruction
- two swim sessions per day, consisting of instructional and free swim
- age-appropriate swim instruction — from water exploration to the Junior Life Guard program
- the Ivy League Lightning Swim Team for campers who enjoy competition