Ivy League offers a day filled with many exciting events and activities. Our program runs from 9:00 am - 4:15 pm five days a week. Our campers receive a balanced program of exciting activities designed with each age group in mind. Ivy League’s younger program includes:
- low staff-to-camper ratios
- two swims daily in our four heated pools with daily Red Cross instruction
- nutritious hot lunch with a myriad of child-friendly choices
- special events and theme days with unique performances and activities not usually found in a camp schedule, such as the New York Islanders, Magbana (African drum group), Dinosaurs Rock, etc.
- traditional camp events, such as Green and White Week, Division Sing and our Camp Carnival
At Ivy League, we are keenly aware of the developmental needs of younger boys and girls entering kindergarten through grade 2.
- scaled-down ball fields and courts
- attention to skill development
- learning the rules of the game
Basketball • gaga ball • golf • gymnastics • hockey • miniature golf • soccer • t-ball • tennis • yoga
Creative and Performing Arts Includes:
- opportunities to discover one’s imagination
- plethora of activities for children to express themselves
Brain builders • cooking • dance • early childhood art studio (ECAS) • imagination station • music • nature • painting • plaster • tipi-tales
- activities to increase camper’s coordination and self-confidence
- opportunities to try new activities
- excitement, safety, and fun
Fishing • giant swing • go-karts • high ropes course • low ropes course • pony rides • rock wall • sky bounce
Favorite Summer Traditions/Rites of Passage Include:
- late night for 2nd grade
For more information about our Full Day program, click the flyer below.